Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Minute You Decide to Take Deep Breath....

Remember awhile back I was bragging about how easy it was to get Logan to sleep in his "Big Boy" bed...well let me now eat my HAT!
We have struggled for the last week with getting him to sleep. By the time he has tired himself out, me and Tim just look at each other because he has pretty much consumed everything we had left for the day. Do children purposely try to keep us guessing...because this little guy has me stumped!

Keeping nightly routine....forget it...doesn't work
Intimidation..forget it...doesn't work
Storytelling and rocking...forget it...doesn't work
Rubbing his tummy...forget it...doesn't work
Keeping him up later...forget it...doesn't work

Tonight...singing for 20 minutes straight "Rock a Bye Baby"...kill me now!...but it worked

What will tomorrow require??...who knows...
But my guess is 2 Tylenol PMs for Mom and and one hell of a Martini!






--Prime example of his devilish grin

No comments: