Monday, December 1, 2008

Count Down to Logan's Transistion Week!

I have been dreading this time since last year!
I know it is good for him to move on and meet new kids and to get used to another teacher...but it is sad for him and for me. I think the part that has me the most freaked out is he goes from 10 kids to 20 kids in his class....UGH! So now he has 19 other kids' personalities to incorporate into his own...just wonderful! I think he will adapt easily to the other kids because he is a social butterfly...but the new teacher is going to be tough...he truly loves the teacher he has now.
They suggested transitioning him the week of Dec 15th!! --But I am not sure if they have my buy in yet because of the holidays and people being on vacation...I would rather him start on a week when they can guarantee me the teacher will be there and not a substitute.
So say a prayer for us!

No comments: