Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Soo Busy....

Wow..life has been crazy lately! We have been go-go-go! Saturday we had our Pre-Holiday party at the house. On Sunday we went to Celebration to see Santa and to watch the snow fall...then last night we forgot we had VIP tickets to see the taping of Wheel of Fortune. It was fun but we didn't get out of there until around 11:30pm! But I am looking forward to tonight..we have no plans and we get the night off...woohoo! The rest of the week is going to be crazy! We have to get Logan's christmas pictures taken on Thursday and Friday we are hoping to go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with the kids. Brittany's Dad is coming to visit this weekend so she is excited about that. Then Laine is coming on Sunday!
In the meantime I need to figure out how I am going to do my cooking and finish my holiday shopping.-UGH!
Logan's transistion is going well so far..he did good on the first day and today he is going to go to his new class for 3 hours...then tomorrow they will try a full day. He likes that he moved up to the bigger playground and that his classroom is twice the size...but I am worried about the fact that he has twice as many kids in his class. :( I am trying to prepare myself for all the new habits he is going to learn...lol I am just thankful that I can mention the "Big boy" class without him falling to the floor and saying "no!no!no!". Now he asks me if he is going to the "New Class". He is growing up so much! He is like this little man instead of my little baby (sob, sob). I think I need another...maybe adoption this time.



Wow..I can ramble on and on..opps

2 comments:

Tim Justynski said...

Huh? Another one? Adopt? I am sorry I think I must have missed something. :o)

Vicky said...

Obviously....You act as if you get a say so in the matter...lmao