Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Husband's Patience...

I sometimes wonder how my Hubby puts up with me and all my quirks. I have to admit I am not the best wife by far! I don't make him dinner, or hand him a beer after a long day, or even baby him when he is sick. Obviously he is getting the raw end of the deal. I am opinionated and always have to argue why my way makes the most sense (I avoided the...I am always right phrase)..or what is the proper way to discipline the kids. So one day I had to stop and think...what DO I do? You have no idea how hard it was brainstorming..so I am going to try and be better.

Top 10 Things We Argue About..

10. Who got more sleep the night before

9. Who's turn it is to change Logan if he has had a accident

8. What are we having for dinner

7. Who's turn is it to go and fetch a gallon of milk from the store

6. Not spending enough quality time together & disciplining the kids

5. Regarding how things just tend to show up in the mailbox that I have ordered online

4. That there is a proper way to open a 12pak of soda

3. Me taking over the outlets on his side of the vanity and not picking up my makeup some mornings.

2. Cleaning the finger prints off the patio door is a big deal

..And the number one answer is..

1. That a man will live longer by having sex 4 times a week

No comments: