Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catching Up...

My life got busy..and my blog just didn't rank as high on my lists of to-do's unfortunately. But after noticing that Jenn and Tim started back up..I figured it wasn't too late for me. So Let me summarize the last 3 months!



My Daughter Started Her Senior Year.



















Vince Turned the Big '60'!



















Braedyn Turned "2"
















Visited Laine & Watched Him Play Football...



















I Went To Michigan To See My Sister....and we joined the 'Walk For Breast Cancer'
















Then of course Halloween!

Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party





























Pumpkin Carving


Logan's Photo Shoot




















Oh..and how could I forget..Brittany's Senior Homecoming Dance..





So no one can say we have not been busy..lol..but we like it that way! I love to make sure my kids get to experience as much as they can and I love anytime we spend with family!
So Bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas..lol

No comments: