Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time to just be a woman...

I have had a realization that has caused me to do some inner soul searching. I have found that I have some how misplaced my "It is okay to be a woman" card.

Why can't Tim open the jar for me....at least then I wouldn't swear and grunt?

Why do I feel like I have to carry in just as many, if not more, bags of groceries then Tim does?

Why can't I ask Tim to take out the garbage for me...it's not like I enjoy it anyway?

Why can't I let the guy at the 7-eleven open the door for me without me saying.."Oh no, that is okay, go ahead"?

Why can't I justify in my own head that a mani-pedi every month is a necessity?

Why can't I let Tim hang the picture after I drop a few F bombs trying to get the nail in the wall?

Why can't I let Tim vacuum my van out...maybe then I could hint about the armour-all too?

Why can't I take Tim up on the offer to just go sit down and put my feet up?

Have I lost my flipp'n mind - Life could be so much easier! I thought women were smarter then this....it is official I am now a proud bearer of "The Woman Card"

1 comment:

Tim Justynski said...

Tim <-----is beating his hands on his chest! LOL