Friday, February 29, 2008

Britt's Big Day!!

Tomorrow is the big day! We get to meet Britt's potential boyfriend, Brendon. She has known him for about 4 years, and he has always respected the fact that we told her she could not date him because he is older. Well now that she is almost 17 we have decided we should meet him and see what kind of vibe we get considering after 4 years he has not given up on her. I am kinda worried that maybe he is an"ODD" one because he actually messaged us on myspace and introduced himself to us and made it seem like he was interviewing for a job or potential husband..LMAO..maybe I should clue him in that my daughter is not getting married until she is at least 28 years old..lol. Did I mention that he is 3 years older..yeah...not good! So it will take a lot to convince me to allow her to date him. Tim is already looking to rent a rifle and be cleaning it at the table when he walks in the door...I feel so bad for this guy..lmao!

No comments: