Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Little Dude Turned 3!

It has been quite the crazy ride raising Logan...but I can't believe he is already 3 years old! It didn't hit me right away because his official party is not until the 11th. I watch him describe his day at daycare...I hear him using his imagination...I watch him problem solve and ride his bike...I watch him dress himself and undress...I watch him hit a baseball that is pitched...and I just sit there in aww. What happened to my baby boy?
I feel like everyone misses out on so much because they don't see him everyday. I guess that is something that we, his family, is only meant to see and cherish. I am going to invest in a nice camera for my computer and easy software for my family to install..so not only can Logan talk to them but they can see his personality. He can be quite the devil...but he has a way to make up for those times with just a quirky smile or a "I wuv you Mommy". Even Daddy can only stay mad for only seconds.

Here are some picture from a few of the moments I have cherished..


































1 comment:

Jenn said...

I LOVE baby Logan pictures!!
He is so sweet...