Friday, January 9, 2009

Becoming the New Me!

When me and Tim decided to take our weight loss more seriously, I was amazed by the results. Not just the results to my body but to my mind also. I noticed myself being happier and more confident, but most of all my kids have seen Mom emerge again as a new woman. Someone who is ready again to take charge of her life and set limits. I am thankful to Tim's parents for leading by example and motivating us to finally do what needed to be done years ago.

I reached my weight loss goal today..and I am amazed at myself! But now that I know what I am capable of I have decided to shoot for another 10 lbs..because it no longer seems out of reach for me. I feel empowered! I know when I set my mind to something I can make it happen, so I am not sure why I ever doubted myself. Tim and the kids did the Happy Dance with me in the living room when I finally fit into all my business wear from 7 years ago!

Yeah Me!