Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Preparing For The Holidays...

We are all busy planning for our trip to Minnesota to see my family. We look forward to it every other year. As a family we enjoy going skiing and snowmobiling and just experiencing a change from the Florida life. I am anxious to see my Niece and Nephew! I miss them so much!! This will be Logan's 2nd time flying - which makes me very nervous. He is at the age where his attention span is very short which is going to make it harder keeping him busy for a 3 hour flight. I will need to make sure that Tim takes his "Patient" pills so he can deal with me stressing..lol
I am almost done with my Christmas Shopping, though I always want to buy more for the kids because that is where I get such great joy from, but Tim had to put me on a strict budget due to our trip...ERR...but I need limits..lol
We are planning on going to see Tim's family on the 15th. I am dying to see my god child, Ryan. I was sick the last two times he visited, so I couldn't give him hugs and kisses. Also, it will be nice to see our niece Braedyn, we don't get to see her very often - I hope she likes what me and Britt picked out for her.


Logan is prepared for snow






No comments: